Here are some of the reasons we started this business.
- Water and weather resistant
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Once the box reaches end of life, they are sent back to be ground down and create new boxes.
- Stackable (up to 5 high with a moldable dolly for ease of movement)
- built in handles for easy moving
- Sustainable and Reusable (eco-friendly)
- Cost Effective
- High chemical resistance.
- Excellent impact resistance.
- Delivered and Picked up free within our set area
Issues with using traditional cardboard boxes:
- Cannot withstand the weight sometimes associated with stacking
- Responsibility of mover to purchase or get from another mover
- Responsibility of owner to dispose of or recycle
- Susceptible to water damage, endangering your belongings
- Bad for environment as most end up in landfills
- can contain bugs and rodents
- The money saved on cardboard boxes is minimal and without the included benefits we offer.
Costs of recycling cardboard:
- Costly to cities to separate, clean and break down materials
- Recycling centers are unhygienic and unsafe (harmful for employees)
- Studies show government loss using recycling
- More energy consumption and pollution
Costs of Cardboard boxes ending up in landfills:
- Recycling one ton of cardboard saves over 9 cubic yards of landfill space.
- As much as 30% of cardboard boxes end up in landfills